Gel-Tech sealed gel batteries are the ultimate lead-acid based solution for demanding Deep Cycle applications in Leisure craft, Trolling Craft, Wheelchairs, Scooters, Mobility, RVs, Caravans & Motorhomes, Emergency Lighting, Golf Cars & Trolleys, Solar and any other application where Heavy Cyclic performance is required. Developed in the USA, the Gel-Tech range represents the most advanced Gel technology battery available. Patented technology and the most modern computer aided design facilities enable Gel-Tech batteries to be the standard in performance, capacity and life, and represent the yardstick by which all other lead-acid batteries are judged.
Among the many features which set Gel-Tech batteries apart from the competition are exclusive tank-formed plates, calcium copper lead alloys, and the use of durable polypropylene cases. Gel-Tech batteries also feature the very best in pressure safety release valves, computer controlled gel mixing, and multi stage vacuum ﬁlling. These features combine to eliminate voids and dead spots from forming on the plates during the manufacturing process which can lead to inconsistent life and reduced performance. They won’t spill even if the battery is tipped upside down or cracked open. The gelled electrolyte helps inhibit wear and tear caused by severe vibrations, and protects the plates in repetitive discharge/recharge situations. They offer excellent charge efﬁciency and are not current limited on recharge so long as the voltage is regulated. Gel-Tech batteries are also particularly suited to marine or house power applications where safety issues with submersion; venting and external gasses are applicable.
• Gelled electrolyte won’t spill, even if the battery is tipped upside down... or cracked open. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about messy acid spills or corrosion.
• Proper gel mixing is absolutely critical to battery life and performance. Sophisticated computer controls and a unique temperature-controlled processes assure superior gel consistency.
• The GEL-TECH multi-stage vacuum ﬁ lling process completely eliminates power robbing dead spots by vacuuming each cell several times, assuring peak performance of the battery plates.
• Battery plates are charged or “formed” outside of the battery in an exclusive and unique tank formation process to ensure plates are of the highest quality and completely formed.
• Special lead alloy provides the beneﬁts of lower self-discharge, more power-per-pound and superior corrosion resistance for longer battery life.
• Sealed intercell welds dramatically reduces self-discharge which extends off-season storage time.
• Every single raw material and component that goes into the GEL-TECH battery is sampled or checked to assure the user that the battery is the ﬁnest made.
No vent tube
No acid leaks to cause terminal corrosion
Withstands damaging effects of vibration
Environmentally friendly, spillproof design
No filling with acid
No adding water
Low discharge rates for off season storage