Installing an Optima BlueTop high-performance AGM battery in your boat or RV means more running time and up to 3 times more recharges than what you’d get out of a traditional battery. It’s perfect for boats with electric trolling motors, onboard electronics or stereo systems and RV’s with “creature comforts” that tend to drain batteries quickly. In addition to providing weight savings and outstanding vibration resistance, the BlueTop’s efﬁcient power delivery and faster recharge time mean you’ll spend less time worrying about your battery.
The Optima BlueTop is ideal for those who need a sure-starting, strong cranking and maintenance-free power source.The Blue Top range includes a starting only battery and a full range of sizes for dual purpose applications. All Blue Tops feature the dual terminal setups favoured by the marine battery consumer. The most recognisable battery on the market today, Optima utilise patented Spiral Cell technology to provide huge power output, superb recharge acceptance, absolutely maintenance free spill proof operation, and unrivalled vibration resistance.
The Optima Red Top high-performance AGM battery is the ultimate high-CCA starting battery designed to deliver the strongest 5-second ignition power for reliable start-up every time. The Red Top will outperform and outlast traditional batteries in demanding cranking/starting applications. With unparalleled high power delivery and extreme resistance to the most common causes of battery failure, the RedTop is idea for trucks, SUV’s, luxury cars, hot rods, off-road vehicles and other applications that require a leak-proof starting-only battery.
The most recognisable battery on the market today, Optima utilise patented Spiral Cell technology to provide huge power output, superb recharge acceptance, absolutely maintenance free, spill proof operation and unrivalled vibration resistance. Kilo for kilo, no other battery offers as much consistent starting capacity as the red top. It’s the huge cranking potential that provides fast, crisp starts resulting in less starter and engine component wear over the life of your vehicle whatever it might be.
The YellowTop high-performance AGM battery is one of the only true dual-purpose automotive batteries available. With premium cranking power and unparalleled cycling capability (rechargeability), it is perfect for modern accessory-loaded vehicles. The YellowTop can repeatedly bounce back from deep power drains to full energy capacity, so it can power plenty of electronics and still start you up time after time. Lower internal resistance also provides more consistent power output and faster recharges.
The most recognisable battery on the market today, Optima utilise patented Spiral Cell technology to provide huge power output, superb recharge acceptance, absolutely maintenance free spill proof operation, and unrivalled vibration resistance. Trucks, Offroad vehicles with winches, vehicles with multiple electronics, cars with high-demand audio systems, commercial vehicles and heavy equipment all rely on this battery to provide maximum starting and deep cycle power.
• Optima batteries have the ability to withstand signiﬁcantly more discharge/recharge cycles with lower degradation of overall capacity over time than other AGM battery alternatives. This means more running time, faster recharge, and up to twice the life of traditional Marine and RV batteries.
• Optima spiral cells have more surface area per cell than any other lead acid battery design and are linked together with huge heavy duty cast-on buss bars. This allows Optima batteries to deliver a higher level of power to the starter in the critical ﬁ rst 10 seconds of the vehicle starting cycle.
• Optima’s Patented Spiral Cell construction delivers more than 15 times the vibration resistance of a traditional lead acid battery. This all but eliminates the possibility of damage from vibration, which is a leading cause of battery failure.
• Traditional batteries will spill acid after a rotation of 45-degrees. Optima batteries can be rotated up to 180-degrees with no acid spill.
• Optima’s unique approach to cell construction and fully spill proof design ensures zero maintenance is requires and that corrosion does not form on the positive and negative terminals
• Glass separator hold the electrolyte like a sponge immobilising the internal components of the battery. This enables Optima batteries to deliver more power for longer, and over more cycles, than other AGM type alternatives.
• Advanced pressure relief valves allow the battery to vent under extreme conditions, but remain sealed under general use. This resealable valve design dramatically extends the service life of the battery while minimising the risk of explosion during severe overcharge or discharge, and under other adverse conditions.